We offer a rare selection of visual effects and photography products.
|Blacklight UV Liquid Dye/ Paint (LARGE 4 oz. size) - Single Colors|
Large 4 oz. size! Pick and choose any quantity and colors. 7 colors to choose from! Our Darklight FX Liquid Blacklight Dye / Paint glows bright neon colors under blacklight (UV light)!
Highly concentrated. For some uses each 4oz. bottle can be mixed with about 5 liters of water or more.
7 Colors Available. Pick and choose any number / colors from the list.
7 Different Colors Available
- ALIEN GREEN (Yellow green)
- ELECTRIC BLUE (Light blue & invisible under regular light!)
- BLIZZARD BLUE (Deeper blue)
- ATOMIC PURPLE (Blue violet)
- FUSCHIA FIRE (Red violet)
- FIRE RED (Bright red)
- ATOMIC ORANGE (Yellow orange)
*All 7 Colors are also available together in a pack, click here to view
Additional Product Information
- UV / Blacklight Reactive Liquid Dye / Paint, glows a bright neon color with a blacklight!
- Professional grade, glowing effect lasts years!
- Must be kept out of direct sunlight or fading will occur.
- As with all arts & crafts products, experimentation may be required to achieve desired results. We recommend smaller test orders before large purchases if you have any question about usage.
- More detailed information and example uses available below
Example Usages & Tips
Methods and uses listed here are provided as recommended starting points. Be sure to experiement to ensure the product will work for your intended usage. Other methods and uses are possible, feel free to experiment! An instructions and tips sheet will be included with every order.
- Create Glowing Bottles
Simply add 1 bottle of the concentrated dye to about 1 liter of water in a clear bottle. Often used as bar or party decorations to fill decorative bottles, such as a favorite brand of liquor or an antique glass bottle with a unique design.
- Painting - Watercolor / Ink Style
Brush or splatter onto white paper for amazing effects! Do not add water. One bottle / color is enough for a number of paintings depending on your usage.
- Painting - Acrylic Style
This product is a liquid dye, so it must first be mixed with a clear drying acrylic medium such as "acrylic gloss medium" (not included.) Once mixed with the clear acrylic medium, onto a white surface such as a primed canvas. Multiple layers may be required. For easiest painting results we recommend painting in a watercolor style as mentioned above. Do not add water.
- Fabric Dyeing
We suggest starting with thin, white, absorbent pieces of smaller fabric. We recommend our Alien Green color (the brightest) to start. Add as little water as possible. The blue and purple colors may not be as noticeable on white fabric. Not all usages will work so we recommend testing. Dye may wash out of some fabric.
- PC Watercooling System Effects
Add 1 bottle of the concentrated dye to about 1 liter of water (depending on your desired effect you may add more water).
- Other Possible Uses
- Calligraphy / Lettering with a brush on paper
- Halloween or Party Costume
- Holiday and Party Decorations
- Classroom Experiments & Teaching
- Blacklight / UV marking & detection
- Cleanup / Hygiene Demonstration (using our invisible blue color)
- & Many More!
This is professional grade ultraviolet/blacklight reactive liquid, guaranteed to have a long life bright glowing effect (tested to keep glowing for years when kept out of sunlight.) The glow mixture is permanent, no need to ever re-mix. The liquid is not toxic but is not for consumption or internal use of any kind. It can temporarily stain skin (lasts a day or so, or can be scrubbed away with effort) and can stain clothing and some other surfaces.
Under regular light with no blacklight present, Alien Green is yellow-green, Electric Blue is clear / invisible, and the other colors are similar to their glowing color, but will not have the fluorescent glow effect.
Be sure to follow all standard safety precautions and other instructions. We are not responsible for any damages caused by use or misuse of any products.
Any questions? Please contact us!